Usvan salaisuus ja muita mysteerejä

Valvoja: Yllapito

Re: Usvan salaisuus ja muita mysteerejä

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 31.08.2015 13:46

On kyllä mielenkiintoinen väite. Voihan olla, että siinä on jotain perää, kun asiaa tarkastelee laajemmin takertumatta liiaksi väitteen yksipuoliseen/suoraviivaiseen tulkintaan, opittuihin teorioihin tai muihin tieteellistä luovuutta rajoittaviin tekijöihin.

Jotenkin aavistan yllättävän jäniksen jossain lähellä. Kun gravitaatiosta on taas kyse, se vetää puoleensa kuin magneetti ja asiaa on tutkittava tarkemmin.

Aloitan etsinnän vuorovedestä. Yksi maailman johtavista meriasiantuntijaorganisaatioista on NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admistration, Yhdysvaltojen sää- ja valtamerentutkimusorganisaatio).

Noaa ocean service education. Tides and Water Levels.
http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/ ... intro.html

Vapaita suomennoksia

Periaatteessa vuorovedet ovat merissä liikkuvia hyvin pitkäjaksoisia aaltoja, jotka vastaavat kuun ja auringon voimiin. Ne saavat alkunsa merissä ja ne etenevät kohti rannikkoja, jossa ne ilmenevät merenpinnan säännöllisenä nousuna ja laskuna.

Gravitaatio on yksi suurista voimista, joka tuottaa vuorovesiä. Sir Isaac Newton (1687) selitti vuorovesien johtuvan auringon ja kuun gravitaation vetovoimasta. (Sumich 1996.)

Kun otetaan huomioon kappaleiden massat ja etäisyydet, auringon gravitaation vaikutus vuorovesiin on noin puolet (46 %) kuun gravitaation vaikutuksesta (Thurman 1994).

Asiaan liittyvä mielenkiintoinen linkki ~ The Trouble with Tides by Miles Mathis
http://milesmathis.com/tide.html

Gravitaatio on vuorovesistä vastuussa oleva merkittävä voima. Inertia toimii gravitaation vastapainona. Se on liikkuvien kappaleiden taipumus jatkaa liikettä suoraa linjaa. Yhdessä gravitaatio ja inertia tuottavat Maahan kaksi suurta vuorovesipullistumaa. (Ross 1995.)

Kuva

Maan ja kuun välinen gravitaatiovetovoima on suurin Maan sillä puolen, joka on lähimpänä kuuta. Maan ”lähilaidalla” tämä voima vetää vesiä kohti kuuta. Samalla inertia pyrkii pitämään vedet paikoillaan, mutta gravitaatio voittaa sen ja vesi vetäytyy kuun suuntaan aiheuttaen kuun lähilaidalla veden ”pullistuman”. (Ross 1995.)

Hetken inspiraatiosta mieleen tullen ~ Travis - Side (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK3Q4SLVkAU

Maan toisella puolen tai “kaukolaidalla”, kuun gravitaatiovetovoima on pienempi, koska se on kauempana. Siellä inertia voittaa gravitaation ja vesi pyrkii kulkemaan suoraa linjaa Maasta poispäin ja muodostaa siten pullistuman. (Ross 1995.)

Tällä tavoin gravitaation ja inertian yhdistelmä tuottaa kaksi vuorovesipullistumaa. Yksi muodostuu sinne, joka lähimpänä kuuta ja toinen sinne, joka on kauimpana. Maan muissa osissa gravitaatio ja inertia ovat suhteellisessa tasapainossa. Koska vesi on nestemäistä, Maan pyöriessä nämä pullistumat pysyvät linjassa kuun kanssa. (Ross 1995.)

Myös auringolla on merkittävä rooli, joka vaikuttaa kahden vuorovesipullistuman kokoon ja sijaintiin. Auringon ja kuun generoimien voimien vuorovaikutus voi olla hyvin monimutkaista.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/ ... ide04.html

Kuva

Kerran kuukaudessa, kun kuu on lähimpänä Maata (perigee), vuorovesiä generoivat voimat ovat vahvempia kuin normaalisti ja ne tuottavat vuorovesiin suurempia vaihteluja. Noin kaksi viikkoa myöhemmin, kun kuu on kauimpana Maasta (apogee), kuun vuorovesiä nostava voima on heikompi ja vuorovesien vaihtelut ovat pienempiä. Samankaltaisesti tapahtuu Maan ja auringon välillä. Jokaisen tammikuun alussa, kun Maa on lähimpänä aurinkoa (perihelion) vuorovesivaihtelut suurenevat. Ja jokaisen heinäkuun alussa, kun Maa on auringosta kauimpana (aphelion) vuorovesivaihtelut pienenevät. (Sumich 1996, Thurman 1994.)

Asiaan liityen

Kuva

“Vuosisadan vuorovesi” ihmetytti ja ihastutti Ranskassa
http://yle.fi/uutiset/vuosisadan_vuorov ... sa/7882564

Full moon cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon_cycle

Earth at Perihelion (sisältää listan myös muiden planeettojen kiertoratojen perihelistä ja aphelistä)
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/scitech/display.cfm?ST_ID=2517

Tidal Misconceptions by Donald E. Simanek
https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/scenario/tides.htm

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 01.09.2015 16:18

Tällä hetkellä vuorovesiin ei näytä löytyvän kunnollista vastausta, joka selittää kaiken.

Gravitaatioon ja magnetismiin liittyen itävaltalainen luonnontutkija ja keksijä Johann Grander (1930-2012) on kirjoittanut seuraavaa:

Everything started years ago when doctors failed to treat my arthritis successfully. It was up to me to help myself and I remembered what my father had taught me about the healing powers of magnetism. I build myself a massage roller which works like a bicycle dynamo and generates electric energy when rolled over the body. In this way I cured my arthritis and became familiar with the healing effects of magnetic forces.

I continued my work and built larger, more efficient and powerful devices until the ring gear was no longer driven by an artificial source of power, but by a natural one. I was overjoyed to have made such a revolutionary discovery for mankind. However, after having applied for a patent, which entailed an investment of more than half a million Austrian Schillings, my illusions were shattered: “Products which inhibit innovations are not patented” was the answer. The patent was only refused in order to “protect industry and commerce”.

Never the less, I had to continue my work, for i felt an invisible hand guiding me. Thanks to the patience, understanding, support and backing given by my family, I was able to pursue my numerous and expensive experiments for many years. I was becoming more and more successful at utilizing the inexhaustible natural and vital forces which make up our whole life.

As my experiments needed a great amount of batteries which I could no longer afford, I invented a special water battery. This battery, which I had really intended for something else, generated the animated water. I had succeeded in activating water with natural vitality.

The high energy which flows from the "magnetic motor" is not comparable with normal kinds of energy (power from the socket), but is a natural energy in the very sense of the world made up of light vibrations. These are natural vital forces, the strongest of which you can touch without getting an electric shock.

Magnetism is energy (force and information) which flows from one pole to other. It is always a matter of source and drain (plus and minus). This is what the whole universe, the Creation and life are based on.

There are three different kinds of magnetism:

1. Material magnetism (ferromagnetism, permanent magnetism, geomagnetism, north-south pole magnetism...) This kind of magnetism is direction-oriented; only certain types of energy flow and certain materials, i.e. iron, are attracted or repelled.

2. Psychological magnetism (gravity, natural phenomena, fog, sensitivity to changes in the weather...) This kind of magnetism is related to time and space. Several kinds of energy flow and all materials are attracted (i.e. gravity).

3. Spiritual magnetism – the ultimate form of magnetism (thoughts, vital and hereditary informations, planetary energy i.e. the sun...) This kind of magnetism is neither connected to time nor to space. Life would not be conceivable without this kind of magnetism. A pea seed has, for example, been polarized so that it can absorb certain kind of energy, its vital and hereditary information. It would be inconceivable for a pea seed to suddenly grow into a runner bean.

Energies are never generated, but transformed - an interaction of various forms of magnetism between plus and minus. Water is the most important carrier of energy and information. It not only gives living beings energy and information, it also takes it. These functions are either inhibited or no longer work in the case of impaired or dead water.

Our "Wasserbelebung" -system has been polarized in such way that all three forms of magnetism can be received and transferred to tapwater, or the tapwater can take the forms of energy it needs from the "Wasserbelebung" -system to strengthen its power of resistance.

Implosion is the force which attracts, collects, absorbs, and draws in. It builds up, condenses, shapes and nurtures quality. The good flows inwards (it builds up), the bad outwards (and excretes). The entire Creation, nature is based on implosion. Every plant, every animal, every human being, water, etc. draws in good forces inwards and excretes bad outwards.

Every living being strives to become beautiful, healthy and strong a living being as possible. The Earth itself represents the largest form of implosion. It attracts tremendous energies from the universe (gravitational pull of the earth = cosmic energy) and makes life full of energy possible.

Explosion is the opposite of implosion. It is a force which repels, tears apart, blows up and destructs. Explosion is detrimental to nature and brings about catastrophic effects (i.e. combustion engines emitting poisonous exhaust fumes or nuclear power generating damaging radiation).

The force of implosion is stronger that of explosion. It is natural, quiet, and can be utilized for free. It is due to free utilization of implosion that up till now inventions of this kind have been prevented by force. The best known inventors who were not permitted to realize their inventions were Tesla and Schauberger.

“Wasserbelebung” or Water Animation has its origins in the “magnetic motor” developed by Johann Grander over decades of research. In this motor or generator, the magnets are covered with special alloys and are switched in such a way that they continually excite one another to higher and higher pitches. In this way, the natural magnetism of the magnets is intensified so much that with the correct coiling and switching energy begins to flow. A natural energy which contains no risks, but which is highly conductive and which is not subject to any thermal loss.

And it is precisely this energy from the magnetic motor (cosmic energy) which restructures the different waters so that they take on permanent and special magnetic properties.

Johann Grander 1997. Naturalist and inventor. Austria: UVO Vertriebs KG. 5-9, 27.

Johann Granderin elämäntyön historiaa

http://biowatertech.co.uk/Journals/GRAN ... ersary.pdf

Johann Grander inherited his father’s knack for researching and experimenting. Already his father was a gifted technician and an expert on engines. Born in 1930, Johann Grander was deprived of the chance of higher education due to the outbreak of war: At the age of 13, he was exempted from school at the behest of local authorities and employed as a tractor driver. In 1954, he married his wife, Inge, and provided for his family by working as a truck driver, a gas station franchisee and a cement foreman. Pains in his knee due to bursitis caused by hard physical outdoor work and sitting in his truck for long times and his wife’s back pains led him to further develop his father’s electro stimulation device and use it on himself.

His wife’s pains as well as his own vanished and he developed an interest in stimulation currents and magnetism. Johann Grander quit his job and decided to fully concentrate on his experiments. At the beginning, he was often derided when he withdrew to his garage with tons of books. Without the support of his extensive family, where his older siblings provided the income, Johann Grander wouldn’t have been able to concentrate on his research. At first, Johann Grander was particularly fascinated by engines and for many years, he developed different types of generators. The garage attached to the house was turned into a workshop for his experiments and this is where he built a magnet engine which was impervious to electrical accidents.

Kuva

In 1979, Johann Grander presented his first significant invention, a magnetic roller, at the Austrian Inventors’ Fair in Vienna. He was awarded a gold medal for this device by the Inventors’ Association. For the first time in his life, Johann Grander considered going freelance and so in 1979, he founded a company named I.f.a.M. (Institut für angewandten Magnetismus / Institute for Applied Magnetism). However, after his success with the electro stimulation device and the ECO Kat for trucks and other engines, Grander suffered a setback: The patent application for his engine was rejected.

However, Grander refused to let it deter him and continued his research with passionate enthusiasm. In the process, he conducted many experiments with and under water, submerging old electric appliances in a bathtub filled with water and turning them on with his generator. Again, his experiments were a success. Even his children got into the tub with the electric appliances. The inventor noticed that the family cat ‘Minka,’ who always had plenty of fresh water at her disposal, was particularly eager to drink from the bucket which contained the treated water. He decided to further investigate this behaviour: He bought a microscope and paid it back in small instalments for many years. He observed changes in the water which had been set in vibration by his generators.

Grander’s garage, where he worked day in day out from early morning to late at night, started to fill up with various water samples. He examined all types of water brought to him.

Soon the news spread amongst friends and acquaintances: There was something special about ‘Grander’s water.’ Many people came and talked to Johann Grander about aches and pains and healing issues, about water and its uses. And many took his water with them—in bottles which they had brought with them deliberately for the purpose. So the Grander’s kitchen was always busy. Eventually, in 1986, Grander’s son Hansi built a garden hut where his father could go with his partners to discuss things. And thus, the ‘Thinking Hut’ was born. It was there that Grander used the findings he had derived from building the magnetic roller and from observing water and developed the first water revitalizer, which was then called ‘Aquamag.’

Kuva

By acquiring the site where his company is located today in 1989, Johann Grander laid the foundation for future development. Together with his son Hansi, his daughter Stephanie and one employee he manually produced his magnetic roller, the ECO KAT and five different-sized water revitalization devices.

As time went by, room grew scarce. A modern water bottling plant, which met all the requirements of the Austrian Food Law, was needed. In addition, a storage room for the bottled water and the produced devices was needed. Hence, in 1992, Johann Grander decided to build the new (present-day) company building.

Soon, the first foreign relations were established. In 1993, China embraced GRANDER’s Water Revitalization with great enthusiasm and interest. In 1996, Russia showed their interest in Grander’s work, which was of particular interest to Johann Grander, because even then Russian water research enjoyed an excellent international reputation.

The Russian experts Prof. Yuri Rachmanin and Prof. Vladimir Kondratow were among the first scientists to recognize Grander’s farsightedness. And thus, in the year 2000, Johann Grander became the first Austrian to receive the Silver Medal of Honor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, which counts more than 20 Nobel Prize winners among its members, based on his new approach to water and his findings. Essentially, the reason for the award was stated as follows:

“Through his work in the field of energy and information characteristics of water, Johann Grander has made a significant contribution to new scientific progress. His findings are of great value and significance to science.”

Following on his Russian award, a year later, Johann Grander was awarded the Austrian Cross of Honor in ‘recognition of his lifetime achievements and the discovery of the water revitalization process.’

In 2003, he received a particularly valuable present from the Russian Environmental Fund: 2,000-year-old water. During deep drilling in the Antarctic, Russian scientists came across 2,000-year-old ice, dating back to a time around the Birth of Christ. All over the world, only 6 people received this unique present for their extra-ordinary achievements:

• Vladimir Putin (Prime Minister of Russia)
• Leonid Kutshma (1994 – 2005 President of the Ukraine)
• Alexander Lukashenko (President of Belarus)
• Patriarch Alexy II (Head of the Russian Orthodox Church until his death in 1990)
• Pope John Paul II
• Johann Grander

Kuva

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 01.09.2015 21:42

Aina kun minulla on ollut tilaisuus keskustella jonkun seniori ikäisen fysiikan tohtorin ta muun ammattilaisen kanssa, olen jokaiselta kysynyt seuraavan kysymyksen:

Mihin atomin sisäiseen hiukkaseen gravitaatio vaikuttaa?
Yli puolet on vastanneet että Elektroniin

Joten, minun päätelmäni tästä eteenpäin, - Jos tuotamme kappaleen ympärille suojakuoren Protoneista, ei gravitaatio vaikuta kyseiseen kappaleeseen, näin voikin tehdä koska Protoneista voi muodostaa kaasukehän, joka on yhtä kuin ionisoitu VETY.

Olen saanut tietää että hyvinkin monen metallikappaleen pinta onkin luonnostaan vetyatmosfäärin ympäröimä koska metallit vetävät puoleensa vetyä, Nikkeli yhtenä parhaimmista, Mangaani hyvänä kakkosena, ja Platina sekä Palladium.

Lentokoneiden metalliosien vetyhaurastumat johtuvat myös samasta syystä Vedystä joka niitä jatkuvasti ympäröi.
Vetyhaurastuma on käytännössä sitä että vety pyrkii yhtymään metallin seosaineina oleviin muihin alkuaineisiin.
Vety siis varastaa atomien uloimmat valenssielektronit itsellee, jolloin ne eivät voi vuorovaikuttaa enää varsinaisen lentokone metallin atomien kanssa, ja huomatkaa vielä, Atomien välinen avaruus on tyhjää täynnä 99%. joten siellä on tilaa liikkua, kuten esimerkiksi Vedyn atomin, Vedyn ionin eli Protonin.

Linkki firman sivulle joka harjoittaa vedynpoistohehkutusta:
http://www.pinnoitushelin.fi/tuotanto/v ... ohehkutus/
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 04.09.2015 12:17

Siviili kyseli magneettimoottoriketjussa Schappellerista. Tässä jotain ajatuksia.

Schappellerin hehkuvasta magnetismista (glowing magnetism) ensimmäisenä tulee mieleen vety-ydin/protoni. Samankaltaisesti kuin elektronien liike muodostaa konventionaalisen magneettikentän, positiivisten hiukkasten liike voi muodostaa ’uudentyyppisen’ magneettikentän. Positiiviset hiukkaset voivat olla mahdollisesti aukkoja, positroneja, protoneja ja ilmeisesti muitakin positiivisesti varautuneita hiukkasia tai hiukkasvaikutelman muodostavia aaltoja/varauskenttiä.

Positiivisiin varauksiin liittyen Shinichi Seiken aukkovirtaa hyödyntävillä keloilla (p-tyypin puolijohdekeloilla) on gravitaatiovaikutuksia. Lisäksi Viktor Schaubergerin veden pyörityslaitteiden yhteydessä generoitui sähkön kylmämuotoa ja levitaatiota. Vesikin voi toimia johtimena ja se voi sisältää elektroniaukkoja.

James D. Hardy's Self-Looped Water Pump and Electricity Generator
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... _Generator

The principle may be related to the water itself acting as an energy absorber, similar to Victor Schauberger's fluted, vortical tubes through which water was pulsed. At a particular frequency, pressure in the pipes (reportedly) dropped to zero, at the same time manifesting a cold form of electricity with levitation. Cold electricity appears to be positronic, or at least absent the electrons associated with conventional "hot" electricity. However, a simple pressure drop in the pipework, easing the burden on the pump, would allow for an over-unity gain at the output, even without the notice or exploitation of cold energy flows.

Nämä ovat vain mahdollisuuksia ja asiat eivät ole välttämättä niin suoraviivaisia kuin alkuun näyttävät.

The hunt for electron holes: A molecular glance on solar water splitting
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 062202.htm

Their groundbreaking experiment demonstrated the formation of two different types of electron holes at the semiconductor-liquid interface under the exact conditions, at which the photocurrent arises.

Equivalent Circuit of Electrons and Holes in Thin Semiconductor
Films for Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting Applications
http://www.elp.uji.es/recursos/paper162.pdf

It has been widely recognized that the main issues that restrain the efficiency of the water splitting process are the sluggish transfer of holes to the solution and the high recombination rate in the bulk and at the semiconductor/solution interface.

Ja vielä primaariseen/hehkuvaan magnetismiin liittyen

Building a Miniature Magnetic Earth
https://keelynet.wordpress.com/2008/06/ ... tic-earth/

Schappeller described what he calls ‘The New Technique’. The important fact from the point of view of the New Technique is that the only source of primary magnetism is glowing core of hydrogen energy, or the primary magnetism as force is magnetism in the glowing state, or glowing magnetism...

A similar idea occurred to Karl Schappeller of Castle Aurolzmunster in Inviertel, Austria (died 1947). According to his philosophy, a change in space fabric (static potential) gave rise to so-called primary magnetism which may be interpreted as a type of auto-gravitation.

This primary magnetism caused a gathering of the surrounding space fabric and from it issued more fundamental energy as an intensification of the primary magnetism.

At a certain stage, the system reached an equilibrium gathering space fabric, and from it precipitated energy. When the energy density reached a required level, matter would be produced. The system would take up a spherical form in the “natural” state and become what Schappeller called “glowing magnetism”.

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 04.09.2015 23:31

Niin joo, Schappellerin lasipallossa vallitsi melko syvä tyhjiö, davson bookissa kerrotaan kuinka sähkövirta nousi sähköjohdon pinnalle, jolloin sähkö virtasi vastuksetta, samoin jos jonkin ympärillä on plasmaa, tarkoittaa se että, sen jonkun ympärillä on vakuumi, riittävästi jännitettä johtimeen, niin muodostuu plasmaa, joka on yhtä kuin tyhjössä - glowing magnetism.

joskus luin jotain humanoidikeskustelua jossa humanoidi sanoi että heidän lentolaitteissaan käytetään jotain muuta varauksen kuljettajaa kuin elektroneja, mutta sanoi kuitenkin joskus hänenkin muistinsa mukaan elektroneja käytetyn ohjaamaan tätä erityistä sähköä?

muutoin käyttävät valoa siihen ohjaamiseen.

voi olla mahdollista tuottaa voimakkaampaa magneettikenttää jos elektronit kulkeekin tyhjöputkessa, pitääpä joskus koettaa, otan ohutta kupariputkea, vedän putken sisuksen tyhjöön ja koetan tuottaa sillä solenoidiin magneettikentän.

samoin voisi koettaa päästämällä kupariputken sisään alipaineista vetyä, ja ionisoda se, jolloin syntyy protoniplasmakaasua, ja sitä valon avulla pulssittaa, jolloin tutkin sen kykyä tuottaa magneettikenttää, tämähän alkaa vaikuttaa joltain UV-laserilta?

Vähän niinkuin Villellä sähköjohtimessa kulkevat Aukot.

Sopii muuten huomata tässä elektronien ja protonien massaero joka on peräti 1837 kertainen, tällä teoreettisesti pitäisi olla Protoneina varauksenkuljettajina vain 1/1837, päästäksemme samaan lopputulokseen kuin elektronisähköllä, vai kuinka Ville, on asiat?

Protonisähköllä, kun varauksenkuljettajina on 1837 kertaa raskaammat hiukkaset, niin meidän pitäisi samalla magneettimitoituksella päästä 1837 kertaa voimakkaampaan magneettivuotiheyteen?

Alkais tosiaan sähköauton moottoreihin syntyä vääntöä?

Tämä mahdollista tyhjöputkilla käämimuodoissaan.

Magneetissa minun tietääkseni teoriassa väitetään vuoviivojen muodostuvan nopeasti virtaavista Fotoneista, jaa no silloinhan fotoneilla (laserilla) pitäisi voida tuottaa voimakas sähkövirta, jos tuo väite on totta?
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 12.09.2015 08:21

Johan on Linkissä JUTTU:
http://artbell.com/message-from-time-traveler-david/

hmm, ja kuinka tuommoinen olisi mahdollista, olisi ainakin hyvä pakopaikka kun sota ahdistaa, vaikkapa syyrian pakolaiselle, eipä tarviis lähteä omasta maastaan kauemmaksi kuin toiseen ulottuvuuteen, vaikkapa vain kävelymatkan päähän. Ja kun Iisiksen väki on tyhmää kuin lehmät niin eivät osaisi ainakaan seurata perässä sinne toiseen ulottuvuuteen.

Olishan se mielenkiintoista jos täällä Suomessakin noita aikamatkaajia olisi ja jos voisinkin päästä tuommoisten kanssa juttusille, saattaapa olla että ainakin osa näistä humanoiditapaamisista onkin juuri tätä, sieltä siis saapuu joku toisesta ulottuvuudesta tänne?

< Kun sen kulkee toiseen ulottuvuuteen, niin se on kuin kulkisi vain huoneesta toiseen. Näin yksinkertaisesta asiasta on oikeasti kysymys. Siihen ei siis sisälly mitään ukkosmyrskyjä, DeLoreaneja tai sinisiä puhelinkioskeja. Meillä on hyvin paljon tällaisia ovia sijoitettuna eri paikkoihin maissanne, jotka ovat kaikki hyvin salaisia. Paikat ovat miltei aina sijoitettu yhtiömme rakennuksiin kellaritasoille. >

Ei kannata rakentaa tämmöistä omaan kellariinsa, sillä toisella ulottuvuudella ei välttämättä ole sillä kohtaa avointa tilaa, joten ensimmäisen kokeilun ajan on syytä rakentaa tämä maa tasolle, ai niin siis miten tämmöinen ulottuvuusportti rakennetaan?

Uskon että on kyse jonkinlaisesta magneettisesta ympäristönmuokkauksesta jossa magneettikenttää ns.Reijän kohdalla manipuloidaan, en tosin tiedä kuinka, se portti on vähän niinkuin lentoaseman turvaportti (läpivalaisuportti), magneettikenttää ilmeisesti keinotekoisesti heikennetään.
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 28.09.2015 13:11

Mitä varauksenkuljettajiin liittyviä keksintöjä on jo olemassa?

Googlen avulla löysin mielenkiintoisia lähtökohtia.

• Kiinteissä polymeerielektrolyyteissä voidaan käyttää pii ja alumiini nanohiukkasia.

High Ion Conducting Polymer Nanocomposite Electrolytes Using Hybrid

“There is a growing shift from liquid electrolytes toward solid polymer electrolytes, in energy storage devices, due to the many advantages of the latter such as enhanced safety, flexibility, and manufacturability. The main issue with polymer electrolytes is their lower ionic conductivity compared to that of liquid electrolytes. Nanoscale fillers such as silica and alumina nanoparticles are known to enhance the ionic conductivity of polymer electrolytes.”

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl202692y

Solar cell performance improves with ion-conducting polymer

A dye-sensitized solar cell absorbs photons and injects electrons into the conduction band of a transparent semiconductor. This anode is actually a plate with a highly porous, thin layer of titanium dioxide that is sensitized with dyes that absorb visible light. The electrons in the semiconductor diffuse through the anode, out into the external circuit.

In the electrolyte, a cobalt complex redox shuttle acts as a catalyst, providing the internal electrical continuity between the anode and cathode. When the dye releases electrons and becomes oxidized by the titanium dioxide, the electrolyte supplies electrons to replenish the deficiency. This "resets" the dye molecules, reducing them back to their original states. As a result, the electrolyte becomes oxidized and electron-deficient and migrates toward the cathode to recovers its missing electrons.

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-solar-cell ... lymer.html

Katalyytti tarjoaa sähköisen yhteyden anodin ja katodin välille.

Kun aurinkokennon väriaine vapauttaa elektroneja anodille ja hapettuu, elektrolyytti tuo paikalle elektroneja ja korvaa niiden puutteen. Tällöin väriaineen molekyylit palautuvat alkutilaan (reset). Samalla elektrolyytin katalyyttimolekyylit hapettuvat ja vaeltavat kohti katodia korvaamaan puuttuvat elektronit (recover).

Toisin sanoen auringonvalo saa kennon väriaineen vapauttamaan elektroneja anodille (puolijohde-johtimelle) ja elektrolyytti korvaa elektronien puutteen väriaineessa katalyyttimolekyylien edestakaisella liikkeellä.

• Katalyyttimolekyylit toimivat varausten (elektronien ja aukkojen) kuljettajina. Ne antavat elektronit hapettuneille värimolekyyleille ja hakevat sitten katodilta uudet elektronit annettaviksi. Ne ovat kuin postia (elektroneja) kuljettavia aluksia.

• Katalyyttimolekyylit virtaavat anodin ja katodin välillä molempiin suuntiin. Niiden edestakaisessa liikkeessä elektronit kulkevat yhteen suuntaan ja aukot toiseen suuntaan.

• Katalyyttimolekyylit voivat mahdollisesti liikkua kuin hiukkaset ilmapyörteessä.

Laservalosta ja aalloista

Vapaasti ajatellen laser on samaan suuntaan tahdistuneiden ja yhtä pitkien värähtelyjen valonnopeudella etenevä kenttävaikutus. Laserin värähtely on koherenttia. Kun lukuisat hiukkaset värähtelevät samaan suuntaan, samassa tahdissa ja samalla aallonpituudella, ne muodostavat sopusointuisen ja yhteisesti vahvistetun värähtelykentän.

Mieleen tulee veden aalto, jossa monien pienten vesihiukkasten samanaikainen pyörimisliike muodostaa yhden suuren kokonaisuuden, jolla voi olla paljon energiaa. Veden, ilman ja muidenkin hiukkasten pyörimisliikkeistä voi löytää samoja virtauslakeja.

Koska ilmamolekyylien toroidin tai toruksen muotoinen pyörimisliike voi ylläpitää itsensä, sama mahdollisuus on muillakin hiukkasilla, joilla on tarvittavat edellytykset. Avoimen järjestelmän hiukkasilta vaaditaan ainakin lämpövärähtelyä ja massaa, koska itseään ylläpitävä ilmapyörrekin tarvitsee ilman lämpötilaeron.

Luonnon ilmapyörre on kuin lämpöpumppu, jossa tapahtuu sähköistä vuorovaikutusta. Siten soveltuvat hiukkaset tarvitsevat myös sähkövarauksen tai jonkin keinon vaikuttaa sähkövarauksiin.

Sähkömagneettisen spektrin ja valosähköisen ilmiön perusteella fotoni täyttää kaksi näistä edellytyksistä. Jotta fotoni täyttäisi kaikki kolme edellytystä, oletan fotonille massan ja katson mihin se johtaa.

Fotoni on valonnopeudella etevä sähkömagneettinen efekti, jossa sähkö- ja magneettikenttä aaltoilevat toisiinsa nähden suorassa kulmassa.

Valonsäteet (sähkömagneettiset aallot) lämmittävät, tuottavat kitkaa ja ovat siten positiivista energiaa.

Sähkö- ja magneettikenttien mahdollisesti spiraalimainen liike voi tapahtua myös kitkattomasti, samankaltaisesti kuin elektroniparit suprajohteessa. Oletetaan ”negatiivinen kitka” ja liitetään se negatiiviseen entropiaan eli paikallisen informaation ja energian kasvuun.

Vapaata ajatusvirtaa. Negatiivinen kitka on avaruuden imuvoimaa/negatiivista painetta ja sen hallitessa generoituu sähkön ja valon kylmämuotoja. Negatiivisen energian värähtelyt muodostavat kylmän sähkön ja valon spektrin - kuin vastamuodon ’positiiviselle’ sähkömagneettiselle spektrille.

Sähkömagneettisten aaltojen sisäisessä ”vasta-avaruudessa” on negatiivisen entropian pyörimisliikkeitä. Jokaisessa liikkeessä ilmenee myös sen vastamuoto. Jokaisella liikemuodolla näyttää olevan itsenäinen olemassaolo ja toisaalta ne ovat niitä rajaavan avaruuden • sisäistä liikettä.

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 28.09.2015 14:14

Metallioksideista eli metallin ja hapen yhdisteistä löytyviä n- ja p-tyypin puolijohteita.

Elektroneja johtavia n-tyypin puolijohteita

• Sinkkioksidi (ZnO)
• Tinadioksidi (SnO2)
• Titaanidioksidi (TiO2)
• Rauta(III)oksidi (Fe2O3) (Rauta +III, happi – II) = hematiitti
• Rauta(II,III)oksidi (Fe3O4) = magnetiitti

Aukkoja johtavia p-tyypin puolijohteita

• Kuparioksidi (Cu2O)
• Nikkelioksidi
• Kobolttioksidi
• Seostettu rautaoksidi (Fe203)
• Kalsiumrautaoksidi (CaFe2O4)
• Rodium seostettu strontiumtitaanioksidi (Rh-SrTiO3)
• Typpi seostettu sinkkioksidi (N-ZnO)
• Rautavolframioksidi (FeWO4)

Lähteet

Influence of carbon nanotubes in gel electrolyte on photovoltaic performance of ZnO dye-sensitized solar cells. 2013. http://thep-center.org/src/article_edu_ ... _edu_id=47

Semiconductor Metal Oxides as Sensors for Environmentally Hazardous Gases. 2011.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... dous_Gases

Upendra A. Joshi. 2014. New Cu(I)-Based p-Type Semiconducting Metal Oxides for Solar-to-Fuel Conversion: Investigation and Challenges. Materials and Processes for Solar Fuel Production. Volume 174 of the series Nanostructure Science and Technology pp 97-112. Springer. 97-98.

Serge Zhuiykov. 2014. Nanostructured Semiconductor Oxides for the Next Generation of Electronics and Functional Devices. Woodhead Publishing Limited. 242.

Magnetic photocatalysts with a p–n junction: Fe3O4 nanoparticle and FeWO4 nanowire heterostructures. 2014. http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlel ... ivAbstract

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 28.09.2015 21:17

Fotoneilla on voimaa, sillä fotoneilla voi tehdä ydinjätettä vaarattomaksi:

http://nuclearwaste-theroyprocess.blogs ... te-dr.html
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja Ville » 29.09.2015 15:59

Kuva

Periaatteen sovelluslähtökohtia

1. Varauksenjohtaja

• Viritystilassa n-tyyppi johtaa elektroneja katodille ja käynnistää sovelluksen sähkövirran.
• Elektronit liikkuvat hilarakenteen johdinpinnalla (puolijohteen johtavuusvyöllä).

2. Viritysalue

• Järjestelmän ulkopuolelta tuleva energia (valonsäde) virittää molekyylien elektronit korkeammalle energiatasolle, jossa ne ovat vapaita liikkumaan katodille.
• Paikalliset olosuhteet saavat molekyylien sähkökentän värähtelemään (muuttamaan värähtelynomaisesti sähkövaraustaan – elektronipotentiaaliaan).
• Alueella vapautuu elektroneja ja niille on myös jatkuva tarve.

3. Katalyytti

• Luovuttaa elektroneja viritysalueelle.
• Molekyylit liikkuvat edestakaisin anodin ja viritysalueen välillä, ja muuttavat samalla sähkövaraustaan.
• Molekyylit kuljettavat elektroneja katodin suuntaan ja aukkoja anodin suuntaan.

Asiaan liittyen

Molecular orbitals need to be considered in order to understand how electrons move and exist in a bonded structure. An orbital is a quantum mechanical description of wave function, or in other words where electrons reside.

Due to the unpredictable nature of electrons, the molecular orbital theory is not absolutely stable, but we use it more as a tool to help us understand rather than as the absolute rule in chemistry. It is important to remember molecular orbitals are used as tools to explain rather than being the explanation itself!

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Structura ... y/Volume_1

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu Vapaa keskustelu