Mikäs on kuvassa

Valvoja: Yllapito

Re: Mikäs on kuvassa

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 07.07.2015 15:19

Tästä on menny mettään ihan selvästi joku sirkkeli, kun renkaat ei pitäneet sivuluisussa:

Kuva

Haluatteko nähdä vielä loputkin kuvat, mitä mettän siimeksestä löytyy?
#

http://www.karjalainen.fi/uutiset/uutis ... sa-kolilla
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 07.07.2015 15:26

Omalle tukkilaanille tein näppärän tukin siirtelyvaunun, kivasti kippaa, ja kun menee pyörien painopisteen etupuolelle, niin tuo tukin suuntanen salko painaa puutavasten pitelemättäkin.

#
Kuva
#

Kuva

#
Kuva
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 08.07.2015 23:43

8.Heinäkuuta 2015

Nyt ohessa valokuvista skannattuina, kuvat numeroitu jos haluat tietää kuvista lisää yksityiskohtia niin viittaa kuvan numeroon jotta voin kertoa siitä lisää. Kuvaerä

Kuva

Millos Torisevan seppä on viimeksi kirkonkelloja valanut?

Kuva

Minä olin valamassa viimeksi kirkonkelloa 3.Heinäkuuta 2015.

Kuva
Viimeksi muokannut siviili2003 päivämäärä 30.08.2015 08:54, muokattu yhteensä 1 kerran
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 11.07.2015 10:30

Tukkivannesahastani katkesi terä, hitsailin sen yhteen Tigillä kun parempaakaan keinoa ei ollut, ja uudet tilatut terät tulee Falkbergiltä vasta heinäkuun lopussa.

Netissä on hyvä video terän liittämismenetelmästä ja tyssähitsikoneen toiminnasta:

http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk/tip49.htm

tosiaan tyssähitsikone pitäs hankkia tai tehdä.
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 14.07.2015 18:32

Kaverillani on tehdastekoinen Jonsered Tukkivannesaha, täs siitä yks kuva:

Kuva
Viimeksi muokannut siviili2003 päivämäärä 30.08.2015 08:55, muokattu yhteensä 1 kerran
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 17.08.2015 22:01

Uusia kuvia kehiin:
Kuva

Moottorisahan teräteroituskone ja mun Metallisorvi, siinäpä vasta pari.
Nyt siis onnistuu terien teroitus, höylänteriä 500 mm pitkiin asti, ja tässä kuvissa esiintyvä jyrsinkoneen terä.
Kuva
¤
Kuva

¤

Kuva
¤
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja Sundancekid » 14.10.2015 20:55

Hemmetti, on siulla kaikenlaista hienoo tavaraa kertynnynnä :-D
De Investigatione perfectionis...^^
Sundancekid

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 15.10.2015 19:20

Ja tällä viikolla tuli lisää:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-TESTED-Si-3B ... 464096ea0c

tilasin neljä tämmöistä
Kuva

tubedataa

Kuva
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 05.06.2016 10:29

Olen minä varmaan tästä aiheesta kuvia aiemminki foorumille laittanut, en nyt vaan äkkiseltään löytäny mihin naruun,

Kuva

Siis, tämä haiskahtaa vahvasti Magneettiselle vahvistimelle, wikipediassa:

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneettivahvistin

Tuo Daniel Mc Farland Cookin patteri keksintö on vaan perus kytkentä ja rakenne joka vaatii lisäksi muita käämejä, mutta perus idea on siinä kaikkien nähtävillä, siis kaksi solenoidityyppistä käämitystä on kytketty ristiin, on kaksi erillistä magneettista runkoa, joista kumpikaan ei ole suoraan yhdistetty raudalla vaan välissä on suuri ilmarako, ja toinen kuvasta huomioitava yksityiskohta on että eipä ole tarkoituskaan niiden olla samassa magneettipiirissä, sillä molempien rautasydänten N ja S päät ovat samalla puolella.

Rautasydämmen päällä on ohut lanka käämitys ja sen päällä paksu lanka käämitys, molemmissa paksu lankainen käämitys on kytketty sähköisesti toisen rautasydämmen ohut lanka käämityksen kanssa rinnakkain, mikähän idea on ollut että käytetään eri langanpaksuuksia?

Tärkein lienee tässä kuitenkin että niiden eri solenoidikelojen käämitysten tulee olla keskenään Resonanssissa (oktaaveittain).

Tässä kuvassa aivan selvästi on rakennettu magneettinen multivibraattori, googlatkaapas multivibraattorin kuvia, niissä näkyy transistorein varustettuna aivan samanlaiset kytkennät, toinen ohjaa toista, ja silloin syntyy värähtelypiiri, kun tarjoat tasasähköä kytkentään, taajuus määräytyy tässä McFarlandin kytkennässä jotenkin muuta kautta, ehkä taajuutta rajoittaa magneettipiirin hystereesi.

Mutta miten McFarland on sitten nimennyt tämän keksintönsä patteriksi? antaako se enempi sähköä kuin mitä siihen laitetaan?
Lisä käämitykset voivat antaa asiaan valaistusta, teenkin ne lisäkäämitykset vähän toisin kuin esimerkki kuvassa näkyy ja lisään vielä yhden käämin oskiloskooppia varten nähdäkseni mitä magneettipiirissä tapahtuu kokeitteni aikana.

Kuva
siviili2003

ViestiKirjoittaja siviili2003 » 05.06.2016 15:32

On hiukan ollu latojalla kirjaimien puutetta kun on pitänyt hiukan oikasta.

Kuva

ja tarina jota ei ole ennen kerrottu:

Ennen kertomaton tarina Keksijä Cookista:

http://www.richlandsource.com/area_hist ... f7e7e.html

Daniel McFarland Cook had a mind that never stopped turning; and for the greatest part of his life, his thoughts were endlessly trying the secrets of electricity, and relentlessly unlocking sources of energy.
People around here had a hard time taking him seriously, and they branded him ‘Crazy Cook’ before he was 50 years old. But, as they say, ‘a prophet is never recognized in his own hometown,’ and you have to get farther from home—like Cincinnati, Washington DC, and Great Britain in his time, or on electrical engineers’ chatrooms all over the world in our time—before you find earnest credence given to the man from Mansfield who shared his laboratory with a horse in the 1880s.
And because there are people today who take him seriously—who are still working to solve the problems he addressed 140 years ago—it’s possible that Cook’s career may not yet be finished, and his story not yet completely told.
Some Inventions that Worked
One particular invention of Cook’s was instrumental in developing the sugar industry in northern U.S. states, and he is unreservedly credited—in histories related to maple syrup—as the originator of the essential sugar evaporator system still in use today.
Another of his inventions that found success for a while was a battery to power telegraph machine that was employed by Western Union in Ohio railroad stations for a number of years before a cheaper technology evolved.
A comprehensive list of Cook’s many patents is difficult to compile, so today discovery of his various products through historical research only increases the ever-widening scope of his genius.
The Celebrated Invention that Didn’t Work
When he was hot off the fabulous success of his sugar evaporator that was selling all over the country, Daniel Cook took a leap of fantastic projection by announcing very publicly the imminent launching of his next great triumph: his Flying Machine.

The news was greeted with a broad mix of wistful hope and skeptical humor in newspapers all around the country, and when the anticipated cross-country flight failed to show up in headlines the news quickly evaporated everywhere but in Mansfield. Here he entered folklore and legend as a sort of mad scientist with a robust imagination.
The Power of Electricity
Throughout his career, in success or failure, Cook insisted that his primary interest behind the inventions—what drove his creative fascination—was the study and understanding and mastery of electricity.
In 1871 he patented a device that the U.S. Patent Office document claims to produce a constant electrical current without the aid of a battery. The patent, number 119,825, is easily found on the internet today because students of electrical energy are still wondering if and how it works.
There is a still more intriguing energy mystery, however, spawned from a newspaper article printed in 1886 by the Cincinnati Commercial Gazette, when the reporter claimed to have witnessed first-hand a demonstration of Daniel Cook’s ‘perpetual electric generator and engine.’
He quoted Cook as saying, “I have found the principle that I have been hunting for so long. I can now start a dynamo to going and it will never stop, except by the wearing away of its own parts. Not only will it run itself by its own current, but also produce power enough, according to the size of the engine, to run any machine in the world.”
“Perpetual motion,” I suggested.
“More than that,” he replied. “it is perpetual motion with only ten percent of the force used, leaving ninety percent for power to be utilized as desired…to produce light and heat your house.”
“What will be the cost to run it?”
“Nothing. As I said, start it and it will go; heat, power and light produced by one machine for absolutely nothing.”
“I looked at him to see if he was mad, in earnest, or joking. He laughed at my astonishment and said, “I am now making a model and when far enough along I will show it to you.”
The Demonstration
Some months later the Cincinnati reporter was invited to Cook’s shop where he had to sign an agreement not to reveal the secrets he was to witness.
The writer noted that Cook worked in a stable with a horse in the next room, and continued, “The machine was rudely constructed for Mr. Cook made it all himself with a few old tools that had done too much service already. Parts of it were made of wood and the whole was put together in a not very artistic manner.”
“I tested the current in several ways and found it very powerful. Having made electricity somewhat of a study, I was surprised at the simplicity of many of the principles. The manner in which he expects to get the results is theoretically correct and there is no mechanical difficulty which he has not already overcome.”
“After examining this machine carefully in all its parts I was conducted to an adjoining room where, on a table, sat a smaller model of more accurate make. It contained a much better arrangement of the parts, and from what he showed me I am compelled to believe all that Mr. Cook had told me.”
Cook’s Fortunes
The story of Daniel McFarland Cook’s life doesn’t have a particularly glamorous ending. After his initial successes he spent the rest of his career increasingly mired in debt until he lost his farm to the company that made the most money from his ideas. Some friends found him a small borrowed home and he died in 1897 at the age of 74.
His inventions, however, have not reached the end of their life stories. The dream he kept alive for decades of experiments—to create a simple, free source of power for the basic needs of peoples’ homes—is every bit as vital as it was when he devoted his life to it.
And, as crazy as it seems, his ideas may still be the seed in some young mind today who holds the ability to make it sprout and bear fruit.
siviili2003

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu Vapaa keskustelu